Alliance For Cryoglobulinemia

Alliance For Cryoglobulinemia
You Are RARE But NOT Alone

About Me

My photo
My Maddening Maze began suddenly, when I was just 47, with a plethora of autoimmune diseases. The life I knew changed forever due to chronic debilitating fatigue and pain. Faced with challenges beyond my understanding I began a never ending search for answers. I was later diagnosed in 2010 with a Rare Disease, Cryoglobulinemia Vasculitis. This disease causes my blood to gel in what appears to be temperatures lower than 70 degrees. When this phenomenon happens it can be life threatening causing organ damage, stroke, eye and vision loss along with a host of other complications. Both my kidneys and heart have been attacked by this uninvited guest and each day brings new challenges both physically and mentally. I live to find answers for myself and others that are afflicted with this rare disease and to find joy in living, whatever the cost. My passion and purpose is sharing the voice of the patient lost in the Maze and offering the face of Wellness in spite of it all.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Don't STOP believing in you.

So much has happened over the last month, mostly negative. No that is an exaggeration. It just feels that way in the present moment. I realized in my DETERMINATION I lost my focus on the one solid belief I have, that being God.  How easy it is to get CAUGHT in the turbulence of our emotions and worldly nonsense. How easy it is to lose sight on the center of our being. When you have been captured in the rapture of bliss and then suddenly it is missing you enter into hell on earth. AWARENESS!!!

Today I restart my journey with peace of mind in my heart knowing that what comes first is my presence to the moment. Without it we get caught in a web of misery.  I'm fortunate to have traveled on the path of contentment for extended periods in my life. How awful it is to be lost in the darkness of confusion and forgetfulness. 

I am thankful for the numerous teachers that have shared their experience of peace.
I am thankful that the universe sent me an angel friend from my past to help me through my mind games.
I am thankful for my son who has such clarity that within a brief conversation he can turn my whole emotional dilemma into rational. 
I am thankful for my husband, my hero.
I am thankful for those who have walked before me that continue to inspire me to never give up.

My mindset for today;
Be strong in mind and spirit and remember you are never alone. The Lord is with you. Take your mind off of you and put it on God and watch miracles appear.


Be Determined to make a difference. Be determined to be the change you dream to be.

Walk in the Light of the New Days sun and walk in peace.
Laughingnana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contact me at mvennitti@allianceforcryo.org if you would like to know more about Cryoglobulinemia Vasculitis.